Michigan Christian Summer Camp
There’s a reason we call it the SpringHill experience—we’ve got programming that’s sure to knock your socks off. Check out the descriptions to find your perfect week.
Summer Camp Policies
If a camper needs to transfer to a different week or program, we will be
glad to transfer him or her as room allows. The first transfer for any
camper is free. Each additional transfer will be a $25 fee. Neither
deposits nor registrations are transferable to another camper.
Billing & Cancellation Policy
- If cancellation is made prior to December 1, 2012 your deposit is fully refundable.
- If cancellation is made after December 1, 2012, result is forfeiture of your deposit.
- Cancellations within 21 days prior to camp start date will result in forfeiture of one half the cost of camp.
- No-shows for a scheduled camp will result in forfeiture of the full camp fee.
- Cancellations must be requested in
writing (faxed, mailed, or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: Any camp fees forfeited will be put into our scholarship fund but
will not be treated as a donation.