Indiana Christian Summer Camp
There’s a reason we call it the SpringHill experience—we’ve got programming that’s sure to knock your socks off. We’ve added new programs and updated others to make this year at SpringHill Indiana Christian Summer Camp even more exciting. Check out the descriptions, then look at the summer camp schedule pdf to pick your perfect week.
Summer Camp Policies
If a camper needs to transfer to a different week or program, we will be
glad to transfer him or her as room allows. The first transfer for any
camper is free. Each additional transfer will be a $25 fee. Neither
deposits nor registrations are transferable to another camper.
New Policy: We want you to be aware that your camper will have their head checked for lice on the day they arrive by their Area Director. These checks are done routinely to ensure that the SpringHill experience is kept lice-free! If lice or nits are found, it is our policy that the camper goes home for treatment. Affected campers may be re-admitted to the same camp week as soon as they are louse and nit free, or you may choose to transfer the camper to another camp session at no charge. You may request that the Area Director check your camper while you're still at the housing area so you know immediately if any treatment will be necessary. We hope you understand our procedure and we're happy to answer any questions you might have!
Billing & Cancellation Policy
- If registering before December 1, 2014 a payment of $25.00 is required.
- The remainder of the deposit, $125.00, is due January 15, 2015.
- If registering on or after January 15 a deposit of $150 is required.
- Cancellations occurring between December 1, 2014-January 14, 2015 will result in forfeiture of $25.00
- Cancellations occurring after January 15, 2015 will result in forfeiture of $150.00.
- Cancellations within 21 days prior to camp start date will result in forfeiture of one half the cost of camp.
- No-shows for a scheduled camp will result in forfeiture of the full camp fee.
- Cancellations must be requested in writing (faxed, mailed, or e-mailed to registerIN@springhillcamps.com).
Note: Any camp fees forfeited will be put into our scholarship fund but will not be treated as a donation.
Main Office 812.497.0008
Check-in / Check-out Times
Week long camps:
Sunday check in 3:00-5:00 p.m.
Friday check out 12:30-1:00
Closing Ceremonies 1:00-2:30
Partial Week camps
Wednesday check out 10:00 a.m.
Essential Summer Camp Information
Summer Camp Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
which camp center is for you?
- The Red Brush Lake is ready for some splashing with Blobs, water toys, a challenge course and water trampoline!
- Extreme Adventure is offered every week this summer!
- Hold on for some water fun with Intro to Water Sports!
- Awesome evening activities will keep things alive all night!
- Get your heart pumping as you slide down the 185 ft. long, 20 mph Gusher waterslide!
- Solo challenges, paintball and crazy camp competitions!
- Water Sports, The Edge, Real Life or the awesome bands and funny skits!
- All the activities of camp – plus serving others and God at the same time
- More weeks to choose from this year