Indiana Christian Summer Camp
There’s a reason we call it the SpringHill experience—we’ve got programming that’s sure to knock your socks off. We’ve added new programs and updated others to make this year at SpringHill Indiana Christian Summer Camp even more exciting. Check out the descriptions, then look at the summer camp schedule pdf to pick your perfect week.
Summer Camp Policies
If a camper needs to transfer to a different week or program, we will be
glad to transfer him or her as room allows. The first transfer for any
camper is free. Each additional transfer will be a $25 fee. Neither
deposits nor registrations are transferable to another camper.
Billing & Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of $150 is required when registering.
- If cancellation is made after December 1, 2010, result is forfeiture of your deposit.
- Cancellations within 21 days prior to camp start date will result in forfeiture of one half the cost of camp.
- No-shows for a scheduled camp will result in forfeiture of the full camp fee.
- Cancellations must be requested in
writing (faxed, mailed, or e-mailed to registerIN@springhillcamps.com).
Note: Any camp fees forfeited will be put into our scholarship fund but
will not be treated as a donation.